Our Gold Sponsors can expect to receive:
- A skirted table in a highly visible location just outside the event doors
- Access to a hospitality room and lunches
- Wifi Access
- 3 complimentary tickets to CONNECT
- The opportunity to put an insert in our CONNECT Welcome Bag
- The opportunity to be featured in a sponsor highlight email before or after the event
- The opportunity to have your logo featured on our home page for up to four weeks before the event
- Social Media Mentions in our pre-event promotions
- Access to the CONNECT video recordings
What is CONNECT?
CONNECT is a 3-day event with keynote speakers from around the country. CONNECT was created to help entrepreneurs network with each other, get some great personal development and business training, and come away with the tools and motivation they need to design a legacy beyond their business.
Here are the top 5 reasons entrepreneurs attend CONNECT.
- It’s easy to feel alone when we’re working on building our businesses. CONNECT reminds us that we are never alone.
- It’s a great way to take a break. Attending CONNECT means that for a minute, our phones aren’t ringing, we can ignore our email inbox, and we can focus on OUR personal development.
- It’s another way to make great connections. CONNECT is right there in the word -- CONNECTions. We can meet people that we normally wouldn't during the course of our regular business lives.
- We can relax and socialize with like-minded entrepreneurs. There is such power, such MAGIC, in being around people who understand exactly where we're coming from.
- We can be inspired. CONNECT gives us a chance to remember who we are and what we’re striving for. It’s the opportunity to meet new friends and reconnect with old ones. It’s a chance to build each other up as we strive to create a legacy.
It’s a chance to BE Master Networks.
CONNECT has been held every year since 2016. In 2019, CONNECT featured Carrie Wilkerson, Chris Natzke, Wilson, and Setema Gali as the keynote speakers, and with approximately 300 people in attendance.
Why should YOU be a sponsor at CONNECT?
The Master Networks mission is to educate, equip, and empower solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and business leaders so they can leave a legacy beyond the business. We believe there is no such thing as a “small” business, only local businesses, and we are here to help entrepreneurs succeed.
The ideal sponsor for CONNECT would have products that would help our attendees maintain their health, streamline their business, and support them as they provide their services to their client -- loans, computer programs, and other products designed to help their businesses run efficiently -- are perfect.
A sponsor can expect to receive a maximum amount of attention. We prioritize our vendors by placing them in the hallway outside the event’s doors, and we run an ice cream social one night during the event that is designed to get our attendees to meet our sponsors and see what they have to offer.